How do I contact Air Canada from Kelowna Airport?
Once your flight tickets get confirmed, the next thing you start to do is to gather as much information as you can about your flight, whether it is about the baggage or check-in. Everything needs to go smoothly and without any troubles. However, to collect such information, it is mandatory that you get connected with the Air Canada customer service kelowna and get the required help for the same.
However, there is no doubt that whenever you think of getting help from the Airline, you look for the quickest ways, and the Air Canada Kelowna Airport Phone Number is undoubtedly one such way that will help you instantly. Go through the below procedure and speak to the customer executive:
- First, you need to dial +1 250-807-4300, the customer service phone number of the Airline at Kelowna Airport, and follow the IVR instructions.
- To choose your language at the customer service, you need to press 1.
- If you want to enquire about your Air Canada scheduled flight at the Kelowna Airport, you need to press 2.
- To gather information about the lost and found, make sure you press 3.
- If you want to know the facilities and services that the Airport offers, you need to press 4.
- To speak to the customer executive of the Airline at the Airport, press 5.
How do I contact Air Canada from Kelowna Airport?
When you have a flight to catch at Kelowna Airport, and you need to get Air Canada Kelowna Airport accessibility services, you are hardly aware of how to do that as you do not have the contact details of the Airport. Therefore, some of the details through which you can contact the customer support of the Airport, such as the airport address, phone number, email address, etc., are listed below:
- Airport Address - 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
- Airport Code - CYLW, YLW
- Ticket Counter - 7 am to 10 pm
- Phone number - 250 807 4300
- Customer service hours - 24 hours a day & seven days a week.
- Mailing Address - Airport Administration, 1-5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC, V1V 1S1
- Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website - https://ylw.kelowna.ca/
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ylw.kelownaairport
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ylwkelowna
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/ylwkelowna
How do I talk to an Air Canada customer service agent?
If it has become difficult for you to get through with an agent of Air Canada at the Air Canada YLW airport contact number, then you can get to the live chat support of the Airline. It is available 24/7, so you can seek help from them at any time. The live chat agent will listen to your queries and provide valuable guidance and solutions. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to connect with an executive:
- Visit the official Website of Air Canada.
- Then scroll down to Customer Support and click on “Contact Information.”
- Tap on the message sign which is available to the bottom right corner of the page.
- Pick your query, and you can start having conversations with the live chat agent.
How do I contact Air Canada Lost and Found at Kelowna airport?
If you were doing all the security check procedures at the Airport and have lost some of your personal things or any other things. If you want things back, you just need to dial 250 807 4300, the Kelowna Airport Lost and Found Phone Number of the Airport. Make sure that you provide all the accurate details about your things so that it becomes easy for the customer support of the Airport to find them.
What is the phone number for Kelowna Airport security?
While you are at Kelowna Airport, there is no doubt that you will have different experiences, and some of them could be bad as well. If you witness any kind of harassment, inconvenience, bad behavior by the staff, etc., then you can report it to security officials available at the Airport by dialing 250-765-0213, and they will provide you assistance in the best way.
What is the customer service number for Kelowna Airport?
Whenever you need assistance from the representative, you can connect with Kelowna Airport customer support directly. Only, you just have to dial the Kelowna airport phone number 250-765-5612 and ask your queries to the Airport.
What time does Kelowna airport security open?
If you have an early morning flight to catch and according to the instructions from the Airport, you need to get to the Airport early so you do not have to think whether the Airport security will be open or not. The Airport security checks open as early as 4:15 a.m. and remain open until the last departure of the day.
What is the Air Canada Accessibility Desk phone number?
When you are traveling with someone who is physically impaired and needs help to onboard the flight, you can easily get a special assistant at the Airport by getting to the Accessibility desk. However, you can also dial the Air Canada Kelowna accessibility phone number 250-212-6955, and they will help you with your queries related to the same.
what time does the Air Canada desk open at Kelowna airport?
The help desk of Air Canada at the Kelowna Airport around 7 am and will be there to help you until the last flight of Air Canada departs. You can get to them anytime for help, but if you have a flight to catch, then make sure to reach the Airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight.
How early should I arrive at the Kelowna airport?
According to the policy of Kelowna Airport, the passengers need to arrive at the Airport for security checks and other formalities at least 2 hours prior to the domestic flight and 3 hours prior to the International flight. In this way, they will not have any problems, and they can get through all the procedures comfortably.
How many terminals does Kelowna airport have?
- The Kelowna Airport has only one passenger terminal in total, and Air Canada operates all its domestic and international flights from this Terminal.
- You will be able to find all the services, such as shops, cafes, restaurants, and lounges at this Terminal with the Air Canada help desk.
How many gates does Kelowna airport have?
With one main Terminal in operation, the Kelowna Airport has eight gates in total. These entry and exit gates are open to different sides of the Airport so that passengers coming from all directions do not have to face any inconvenience, and they can get to the Terminal easily for the flight.