How to Change Swoop Flight Booking?
While going to any desired destination with Swoop Airlines, if you cannot travel on your desired date, you will get an option to reschedule your flight. There are multiple modes to reschedule the flight, but the best is connecting with the representative by dialing the Swoop airlines flight change phone number. You have to call the number 1-587-441-1001 and then select the option of comfortable language. After this, you need to follow the below mention IVR.
- Dial 1 To make the bookings.
- Dial 2 to cancel the flight and apply for a refund.
- Dial 3 If you want to reschedule your flight.
- Dial 4 to get information about miles or offers.
- Dial 5 To communicate with the representative.
After listening to the IVR carefully, you must choose the option per the query.
Can you change your flight date with Swoop?
Yes, you can change the flight date with Swoop Airlines, but only if the time left in the flight departure is more than 4 hours. You can do it via connecting with a representative, or if you cannot communicate on call, you can follow the online procedure to change the flight. To change the flight online, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Instructions to change date with Swoop Airlines:
- Open the website of Swoop airlines in your preferred search browser
- Then click on the manage bookings page
- After this, fill out the last name and surname of the passenger
- Then your bookings will come on the screen form which you have to select which you want to change.
- Further, you need to click on the change flight tab and select the new date to travel.
- Then you need to save the changes and if you see any payments, pay them by using your card or other modes.
- Last you will get an email about changing the flight.
What is Swoop airline's flight change policy?
- You can change the flight without paying any charges if you change it within 24 hours of flight booking.
- If you get any medical issues, you must give proper medical documents, and you can change the flight without paying charges.
- While buying tickets, if you purchase insurance, then you can modify the travel dates without charges.
- According to the swoop airlines flight change policy, you can also change the flight without charges if your flight is delayed or canceled by Swoop airlines due to any staff issue or technical glitch.
Does it cost money to change flights on Swoop?
Yes, the cost is applicable if you change the flight after making the bookings, but if you change the flight due to any medical reason or other genuine reason, you do not need to pay the flight changing cost.
What is the change fee on Swoop?
The flight changing fee you need to pay will vary and depend upon the time left in the flight departure and destination. If you book the flight for any domestic destination, then you can change the flight by paying 170USD to 250USD. If you change the flight to any international destination, you need to pay 250USD to 300USD.
What if Swoop airlines changes my flight?
If Swoop airlines change your flight, you will get the chance to reschedule it at a suitable date, or if you want, you can cancel the flight and apply for a complete refund.
How many times can I change my Swoop flight?
You can change your flight ticket for three-time times without paying any charges if you buy insurance while purchasing the tickets. Still, if you do not have insurance, you can only modify your tickets for one time before departure, and the charges are applicable.
How long ago can I change my Swoop flight?
You can change your flight before 2 hours of departure time by using the Swoop manage my booking if your flight is going to a domestic destination. If your flight is going to any international destination, then you can change your flight 4 hours before its departure time.