How do I change a Turkish Flight Ticket?
Turkish Airlines is a passenger-friendly airline. You can book the tickets online. However, if you need to change the flight due to the postponement of your business meeting, flyers can modify their flight details. Turkish Airlines flight change is easier because of the flexible guidelines shared by the airline.
Travelers can edit the ticket details anytime, anywhere, before check-in. You are entitled to change the flight destination, time, or date. Apart from this, passengers can upgrade their flight or rectify their name if required. You have to follow the simple steps to change the flight details:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Manage Booking.
- Enter the Ticket number and passenger's surname.
- To find the flight, click on the search button.
- Select the change flight option.
- Edit the details as per your requirements.
- Pay the fare difference and fee if needed.
- Click on the submit button.
For confirmation, the mail will be sent to your registered mail ID. You can easily find the details of your ticket. In case of any doubt, dial the Turkish Airlines phone number for assistance.
How do I ask for a flight change with a Turkish agent?
The airline provides customer service to passengers if they have guidelines-related issues. They can speak with a live representative, who can simplify the policies. You can connect with customer executives via phone or at the airport if you have concerns related to Turkish Airlines change flight online for assistance.
- Customer support number: Travelers can dial the helpline number to speak with a live representative. Dial the Turkish Airlines ticket change phone number 1 (800) 874-8875 for guidance. You have to choose the language and press the IVR option to connect with the right representative.
- A representative at the airport: Suppose you decide to change the ticket before check-in at the airport. You can go to the terminal mentioned on your ticket and directly speak with a human agent. They will ask for the flight information required to change the flight. After that, you will get the boarding pass at the airport.
Is it possible to change flight date on Turkish Airlines?
According to the change flight terms and conditions, flyers are allowed to change the flight date 2 hours before the flight schedule. However, you can't adjust the date after the check-in. Travelers can change their flight date before or after the original scheduled flight. It is the subject matter of seat availability.
How to change a Turkish airline ticket date online?
You just need to edit the date of your Turkish Airlines ticket. Passengers can make the changes online via Manage Trip or ask customer support if required.
What is the Turkish flight change policy?
Passengers need to follow certain Turkish Airlines flight change Policy before making the changes:
- Zero fee application, regardless of fare, if the ticket is changed within 24 hours when the flight is scheduled for 7 or more days.
- After 24 hours, you have to pay the fee between $200 to $300. The amount depends on the date, fare, and destination. Flyers can check the fare conditions on their tickets.
- You have to pay the fare difference if the original ticket price is less than the new ticket.
- Passengers can't edit the ticket details after check-in. Before getting the boarding pass, you need to make the changes.
- Flyers are allowed to change the date, time, and destination as per the policies of the airline.
- Domestic passengers and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus-Ercan flights can't be changed to international flights. Moreover, international flights can't be changed to Domestic flights.
- Turkish Airlines change rules are applied for connecting flights. Sometimes, flyers may need to change their flight due to delayed or canceled connecting flights. For inquiries, you can connect with the agents at the ticket counter.
- Travelers can upgrade the flight to business class or higher fare. You can make the changes until the departure of the flight. The fare difference between economy and business class needs to be paid.
How much does Turkish charge for flight change?
If the flight is changed within 24 hours of making a reservation, passengers don't have to pay any additional cost for the flight change. After that, you are required to pay a Turkish Airlines flight change fee between $200 and $300 for domestic and international flights. The prices vary due to changes in fare, ticket type, destination, and date.
How many days before we can change flights on Turkish Airlines International?
You need to change the international Turkish flight. You can adjust the details. Passengers can make the modification in their tickets up to 2 hours before their original flight schedule. If you change the ticket after 24 hours, you may have to pay the fee, so check the fare conditions mentioned on your confirmation tickets. Turkish Airlines date change fee international can be up to $300.
Can I ask for a change in ticket status from Turkish representatives?
Passengers can speak with a live representative about their ticket status. Human representatives will help you to inform about the updates. Generally, passengers prefer to change their tickets online. But they like to call when confused or have issues changing their flight.
How do I check the Turkish Airlines flight change status?
Suppose you need to check the flight status after making the changes. The easiest way is to check the confirmation mail to your registered ID. Another way is that you can open the ticket details to know the Turkish Airlines flight change status by following the simple steps shared below:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Click on the Manage Trips.
- Enter the flight details, such as confirmation ticket and last name.
- Click on the flight to check the details.
Can I change my flight day on Turkish Airlines?
Travelers can change the day of their tickets if required. But the airline asks you to pay the fare difference when the price of the new flight is more than the original flight date. Besides, you may have to pay the change fee if you edit the flight details after 24 hours.
Are Turkish Airlines flights changeable?
Most of the fares of Turkish Airlines are changeable. You can buy the additional baggage space check-in and reschedule the flight. However, in the case of the basic fare, you can't change the flight after 24 hours.