Can I change the name on a Frontier airline ticket?
Yes, Frontier Airlines provides a facility to their passengers where they can change their name if there is a spelling error or their name is misspelled. They can make the change online without wasting time. They just need to follow some easy and simple procedures to change it. But, before making any type of correction, one thing must be aware of, you cannot change the whole name; only two-three characters can be edited.
How do I change my name on Frontier Airlines?
People can make their Frontier Airlines name change either by online mode or offline mode. The online mode includes web and mobile app options, and the offline mode includes processing it from the airport. The name change process through the web is mentioned here below:
- Jump on to the official homepage of Frontier Airlines.
- Then reach the "Manage Bookings" section.
- Now, mention the booking reference number/PNR & last name of the passenger.
- After that, tap on the "Continue" option.
- The ticket details will appear on-screen.
- Tap on the name change option.
- Then do modifications in the name and attach supporting documents.
- Click on "Yes, I confirm to change my name."
- Make the payment for changing the name.
- A confirmation message for the name change will be sent to your registered email or phone number.
What is Frontier Airlines name change policy?
Customers might also want to know about Frontier Airlines name change policy after knowing about the flight change process. The significant steps related to the policy of the name change are mentioned here below:
- If the passenger makes modifications to the name of the ticket within 24 hours of booking, then airlines will charge no extra fees. But for that, the flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- For making any changes after 24 hours of making the reservation. Depending on the ticket type, the customers will have to pay the EYRA fees to the airlines.
- If the passenger has made the flight bookings from unauthorized sites and not the airline's official website. Then, they will not be allowed to make changes to the name.
- The traveler can make changes to the name up to only three characters.
- When the customer changes their name, they must submit the necessary government-issued documents as proof.
How much does Frontier charge me for a name change?
If the passenger wants to change the flight ticket name, they must make the specified payment for the Frontier Airlines name change fee. While modifying the travel plan, the passenger will be required to pay $75 to the airline. The process might vary as per the ticket type and the reservation process.
How can I change my last name with Frontier Airlines?
The policy for first and last name change is similar. So, the same procedure will be applied to the first and last names. People who wish to change their name must follow the same process and steps. The fee charged by the airlines will also be similar.